CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Copyright

This blog claims none of the media as it's own and any media posted is intended for only promotional purposes if you own any of the media on this blog and would like it to be removed just e-mail me with proof that you own the media at
disneyandeverythingelse@yahoo.co.uk and I will remove the link asap.

xoxo Alexandra

LOOKING FOR A CO-WEB :)

I'm looking for a co-web (only one) to help me keep this site up-to-date :) You don't have to update everyday but at least every 2-3 days :)
You have to be a nice, kind and trustworthy person :)
You have to had experience running/updating a media blog

If you are interested please e-mail me at disneyandeverythingelse@yahoo.co.uk answering the following questions :
1. Your name (can be real or nickname)
2. Link to your blog
3. Your e-mail (real please)
4. Why you think you should be a co-web
5. what you can contribute to the site

I will e-mail you and let you know whether or not you can be a co-web and tell you terms and conditions :)

xoxo Alexandra

Monday 6 October 2008

Miranda Cosgrove Leave It All To Me Music Video

The music video for iCarly theme song 'leave it all to me' only available in WMV format. Please if you use the video could you PLEASE credit me if i find out people are using these videos and not crediting me i'm going to start tagging them all you have to do is leave a link to this site, i don't mind you not crediting me if you just use clips like if you are making a fan video just if you using the whole video it takes a lot of time to get these videos and then upload them to savefile which if it is a video takes forever it took me 25 minutes to upload Demi Lovato's mv for 'Get Back' and that was just WMV format it took 18 minutes to upload in iPod format so if you use them PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE credit me i would really appreciate it.

Here'e the link

WMV - http://www.savefile.com/files/1824000

Enjoy :)

0 comments: